Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Should I Do To My Gti 2006 WRX/WRX STI Vs. Mazdaspeed 3 Vs. VW GTI/GLI?

2006 WRX/WRX STI vs. Mazdaspeed 3 vs. VW GTI/GLI? - what should i do to my gti

I am 19 years old and trying to get my first car. Used to be, and I know that most of them are in my price range. Etc. If I turn in the pricing of cars, insurance

I know that the STI is more powerful than others, but in appearance styling (inside and outside), performance, quality, reliability, economy and fun, what would you prefer?

Even if you own one of them, please let me know if you have many problems, and also that you think is best.

If someone says GTI / GLI, ought to be and why? In addition, you get the stick or DSG these models?

Do you think that these products are so bad? Do you look or not (not functionality) of the limousine, and what is the reason?

0 comments:

Post a Comment