Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Textbooks College Rapidshare Site:blogspot.com Does Anybody Know Where I Could Download College Textbooks For Free?

Does anybody know where I could download college textbooks for free? - textbooks college rapidshare site:blogspot.com

I've heard of the anonymous Rapidshare and things, idk, but how. I have a load of classes and I would not pay a million dollars, as we all know .... College Books suckk ... In any case, it is a possibility? I download books from a host site or via PDF, Word, etc.? IDC, like, I just want as much money as possible to save .. Call me cheap, IDC, if you are in school or their parents are rich .... You want that too lol.

I've heard of people downloading the books that do not can not be heard before his absence so far.

ps. IDC if it's illegal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment