Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nazi Cross Belt Help On Girl??????????

Help on girl?????????? - nazi cross belt

Help ????????????? Girl
So there is a blond American woman and I like the boxes that say we talk and laugh about our classes, we have teachers of our families and our various nationalities (she's) in the U.S. 100% 100% German. i sad scoring, all have an extra dose pen. and went on to teach, to me at the end of class i tryed to giveit, but sad, and to keep my nextclass poket in my shirt. SSR looked and she looked at me and I can not close our eyes to see and look elsewhere. 3 Bing your frends are nice to me and the other 3 are callind Natzi me. End of the day I asked her if she was a Nazi Thout Thay Do not be sad and bad. and my frend knows I love her and all the children in my class means to me now.plese time I hear melt erery aacsent Amrica. I measure the time evrey see that melt the hair color of gold. Shy.one Rison IM is that there is a belt.HELP WARNING: is black! Dose, as me ??????

0 comments:

Post a Comment