Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ballet Birthday Invitations What Should I Wear To See A Ballet?

What should I wear to see a ballet? - ballet birthday invitations

So I was invited to go in The Nutcracker with the family of my friend for his birthday and we dress a little, what do you think should I use? It is more traditional ballet (as in not talking about New York or something) from the ballet, a performing arts center in the city. I am 15 years 5'5''with brown hair, blue eyes and green glasses.

1 comments:

Morgan said...

It appears that is appropriate for the kind of ballet that describes a good semi formal dress. Maybe a cocktail dress would be able to say goodbye to her for dinner before or after the ballet.

I do not know how much you want to spend, but if you have nothing more in your closet, BCBG Max Azria works for me if the little pricy for an event. But you can always check which styles they're online, then pick something similar and cheaper in another store. (One thing) I often do:)

Good luck and enjoy the ballet, one of my favorites!

Post a Comment