Sunday, December 20, 2009

Annual Family Holiday Insurance Vets&Shelter Workers/Volunteers: What Do You Think Of The Black Friday Animal Sales At Shelters?

Vets&Shelter Workers/Volunteers: What do you think of the Black Friday Animal Sales at Shelters? - annual family holiday insurance

Shelters are sales "Black Friday" activity of any
Black households because of the animals up to 40% of blacks to be euthanized. (SO SAD). Although it may be like a good idea, I think the concern that plans to leave the animation timing is opportune to put an animal shelter and many of them abandoned, abused, given by all the noise and the fear or flight in January be returned. Domestic violence, child abuse in the family always fire during the holiday season and I am sure that a new animal to be subjected to a similar fate in many households.

I love black cats and black cats have had all my life.
I think this might be a good idea, as you might think.
Personally, I prefer to see in order to encourage people to black cats there all the time
of kittens, but then annual vaccinations for life if the use of the shelter veterinarian. This would examine the possibility and ensure that they are healthy.

A local animal shelter here has an adoption rate of $ 150 for sterilization, haircuts, FeLV testing. For Black Friday, which reduces the rate only $ 50 and give each person pick up the standard takes more than one year may be a garbage bag and a bag of cat food each month and get one month of pet insurance.)
I know that sounds a lot, but as you know, with the Black Friday shopping a lot is purchased on impulse and returned.

I want to hear the people who work / volunteer in the shelters. (If for no other reason for my night reassured that I may fear, but is not a trend.) I know who has the black cat adoptions during the week of Halloween, because many have been used in rituals and other abuses. I do not want this also led to the adoption of animals and in precarious situations in which
have no one to lookout for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment