Saturday, January 30, 2010

Post Chickenpox Mouth Rash Is It Normal To Have Post-herpetic Pain And Sensitivity After Chickenpox? I Know It Is Common With Shingles..

Is it normal to have post-herpetic pain and sensitivity after chickenpox? I know it is common with shingles.. - post chickenpox mouth rash

I had chickenpox as a woman of 36 years. I know that chicken pox, because I have been tested. If I had known that the vaccine was available to come since 1995! But. Like many people, I thought that chickenpox is a part of their childhood vaccines (measles, mumps, etc..) Anyway, I always take the sensitivity and pain in the whole skin, like my chicken pox are now the majority of healing and crusting . I just wanted to know whether it was usual to have to chickenpox. I know that this is distributed with herpes zoster. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment